Privacy & Cookies
By using our site, you agree to us placing cookies on your device and accessing them when you visit the site again in the future.
'Cookies' are tiny text files stored on your computer when you visit some websites. They are not viruses or programs and cannot damage your computer.
No personally identifiable data is collected or stored using cookies; they are simply files used to enhance your visit.
It's possible to turn off your cookies manually in your browser at any time. You can usually find these settings in the 'options' or 'preferences' menu of your browser. To understand these settings, the following links may be helpful:
Cookie settings in Safari web and iOS
Cookie settings in Chrome
Cookie settings in Samsung internet browser
Cookie settings in Microsoft Edge
Cookie settings in Internet Explorer
Cookie settings in Firefox
Definitions of Cookies
'Strictly Necessary' cookies let you move around Bondara.co.uk and use essential features like secure payment areas and the shopping basket. These cookies don't gather any personal information about you that could be used for marketing or remembering where you've been on the internet.
We use these Strictly Necessary cookies to:
- Remember things like information you've entered on shopping forms when you navigate to different pages in a single web browser session.
- Remember the goods you have placed in your Shopping Basket.
- Identify if you have logged on as a Bondara Member.
- Ensure that if we make any changes to the website in the future that you will be directed to the correct page.
Cookies defined as 'Strictly Necessary' will NOT be used to:
- Gather information that could be used to advertise products or services to you.
- Collect any personal information about you.
Accepting these cookies is a condition of using the website. Our shopping pages will not function without these cookies so you must accept them in order to continue using our site.
We use ‘Performance' cookies to collect information about how you use our website e.g. which pages you visit and if there are any errors. These cookies don't collect any information about you personally. All the information collected is anonymous and used to improve how our site works and monitor its performance.
We use Performance cookies to:
- Provide statistics on how our website is used.
- Help us improve the website by measuring any errors that occur.
- Test different designs of our website using A/B multivariate testing.
- Anonymously record user sessions to improve usability
Cookies we have defined as 'Performance' cookies will NOT be used to:
- Gather any personal information.
- Target adverts to you on any other website.
Examples of what these cookies are used for
- Google Analytics - We use Google analytics to capture data on how customers browse the website. No personally identifiable data is stored.
- Session Cam - We use SessionCam for analysis. SessionCam is a product that has been developed by SessionCam LTD. SessionCam may record mouse clicks, mouse movements, page scrolling and any text keyed into website forms. The information collected does not include bank details or any sensitive personal data. Data collected by SessionCam from Bondara website is for Bondara internal use only. The information collected is used to improve our website usability and is stored and used for aggregated and statistical reporting.
If you are happy for Session Cam to record your general website activity ( e.g. mouse movement, heat maps and page scrolling ) but not any form data ( e.g. if you enter your address ) click the link below and a cookie will be added to your browser. This cookie blocks all form data from being recorded.
If you do not want Session Cam to record any of your website activity click the link below and a cookie will be added to your browser which blocks all recording.
'Functionality' cookies are used to provide services or to remember settings to improve your visit and make Bondara.co.uk easier to use. They can also be used to prevent the user being offered a service again that had previously been offered to that user and rejected.
We use 'Functionality' cookies to:
- Remember settings you've changed.
- Show you when you're logged into the Members area of the website.
- Stop you being showing website overlay again once you have dismissed it.
Cookies defined as 'Functionality' will not be used to:
- Target you with adverts on other websites.
Some of these cookies are managed for us by third parties - where this is the case, we do not allow the third party to use the cookies for any purpose other than those listed above.
You can control whether or not these cookies are used, but preventing them may mean we can't offer you some features