Due to the nature of some of our products, you must be over 18 to use and shop on www.toyhoney.co.uk
We do not and will not knowingly collect information from any person under the age of 18. If you are under the age of 18, you must not use this website or submit any personal data.
'Personal Data' means any information about an individual from which that person can be identified. It does not include anonymised data, where the identity and identifying information has been removed.
• 'Identity Data' includes information such as: first name, last name, title, date of birth (optional) and gender (optional)
• 'Contact Data' includes information such as: email address, billing address, delivery address, location, country, and telephone number.
• 'Financial Data' includes information such as: payment card details and bank account (details not stored)
• 'Transaction Data' includes information such as: details of your purchases and the fulfilment of your orders (such as basket number, order number, subtotal, title, currency, discounts, shipping, number of items, product number, single item price, category, tax etc.); payments to and from you, details of other products and services you have obtained from us, and correspondence or communications with you in respect of your orders.
• 'Technical Data' includes information such as: details of the device(s) you use to access our services, your internet protocol (IP) address, login data, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform.
• 'Profile Data' includes information such as: purchases or orders made by you, product and style interests, preferences, feedback, and survey responses.
• 'Usage Data' includes information such as: how and when you use our website, how you moved around it, and what you searched for; website performance statistics, traffic, location, weblogs and other communication data; and details of any other toyhoney products and services used by you.
• 'Marketing and Communications Data' includes information such as: your preferences in receiving marketing communications from us.
Direct interactions - you may give us your Identity, Contact, Financial, Transaction, Profile, and Marketing and Communications data (as described above) by filling in forms, entering information online or by corresponding with us by post, phone, email, telephone or otherwise. This includes personal data you provide, for example, when you:
Third parties - we may receive personal data about you from various third parties, including:
We will only collect and process your personal data when we have a legal basis to do so. As a data controller, the legal basis for our collection and use of your personal data varies depending on the manner and purpose for which we collected it.
We will only collect personal data from you when:
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology. All payments are processed via strips Payments who are a PCI DSS v3.2 payment provider.
Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access the member login area, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Personal information you provide to us is used only for the following purposes:
• To improve your shopping experience at toyhoney.co.uk
• To process your payment and order
• Only with your permission, to notify you of products or special offers that may be of interest to you
We will keep your personal data for no longer than is necessary for the purpose(s) it was provided for and to meet our legal obligations.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We only use your personal information to process your order and to send you the goods. Therefore, the only companies we need to share your information with are our payment gateways (Global Payments / Paypal), our bank (if you are paying by card) and our delivery partners in order to arrange the delivery of your goods.
To keep you informed about the progress of your order, our delivery partners, Royal Mail and DPD, will send you SMS / email updates on the progress of your delivery. These communications are sent out automatically and are not controlled by toyhoney.
Your details will not be used for any other form of marketing by our delivery partners.
You may be contacted by our review partners, trustpilot, to rate our service. This is an automatically generated email and your personal information is not shared with or retained by these companies.
We use a third party called hotjar to record customer activity on the website. For example, mouse movements, heatmaps, form and scroll data.
If you are happy for hotjar to record your general website activity ( e.g. mouse movement, heat maps and page scrolling ) but not any form data ( e.g. if you enter your address ) click the link below and a cookie will be added to your browser. This cookie blocks all form data from being recorded.
We will only e-mail you to process your order and afterwards if you have given your consent. We will never pass on your personal information (i.e. full name, address or order details) to a third party.
Only with your permission, will we email you to notify you of products or special offers that may be of interest to you.
In respect of third party marketing communications, we will never share your personal data with any third party for marketing purposes.
You can choose to unsubscribe at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link that is at the bottom of every message that we send, or you can message our customer care department and we will remove you from our mailing list.
Unsubscribing from marketing messages will not stop transactional communications (such as order updates).
To leave a customer review of a product we must collect an email address from you. This should be the same email address used when placing your order as we check all reviews against orders to eliminate spam reviews.
We will not publish this email address or share it with any third parties.
Rights relating to your personal information:
• The right to be informed about how your personal information is being used
• The right to access the personal information we hold about you
• The right to request the correction of inaccurate personal information we hold about you
• The right to request that we delete your data, or stop processing it or collecting it, in some circumstances
• The right to stop direct marketing messages, and to withdraw consent for other consent-based processing at any time
• The right to request that we transfer or port elements of your data either to you or another service provider
• The right to complain to your data protection regulator - in the UK, the Information Commissioner's Office